GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Karlskoga alloys like rocking horse sh*t

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
I just can't get hold of a set of karlskoga alloys searched ebay and just one set without tyres from Germany. Somebody must know where I can get a set from

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
I just can't get hold of a set of karlskoga alloys searched ebay and just one set without tyres from Germany. Somebody must know where I can get a set from

I’d never heard of them until I read your post. I see they’re a design of optional wheel available on the mk7.5 Golf SE and GT.

You could probably get a set through a VW dealer, but like all OEM wheels that are a standard or factory fit option, they’re likely to be very expensive when bought as an aftermarket fit accessory from the dealer; probably £400-£450 (or more) per wheel.

If you really want them and you can source a set from Germany at a reasonable cost, that might be your best option, if the shipping costs aren’t prohibitive. Failing that, it’s probably a case of playing the waiting game until a set turns up for sale via a UK seller.

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
I’d never heard of them until I read your post. I see they’re a design of optional wheel available on the mk7.5 Golf SE and GT.

You could probably get a set through a VW dealer, but like all OEM wheels that are a standard or factory fit option, they’re likely to be very expensive when bought as an aftermarket fit accessory from the dealer; probably £400-£450 (or more) per wheel.

If you really want them and you can source a set from Germany at a reasonable cost, that might be your best option, if the shipping costs aren’t prohibitive. Failing that, it’s probably a case of playing the waiting game until a set turns up for sale via a UK seller.
Yep I'm just going to wait it out. Hopefully a set will turn up soon