GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K&N Engine Air Filter - sold

brybot

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
K&N part number is 33-3005
Used for maybe 5k miles. Intake and turbski noises are great with it.
$30 OBO
Willing to ship!
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20201209_195730.jpg
    20201209_195730.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 97

AaronC1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 White SE DSG
Pm interested

Fdotorres

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Why don’t you ask for it for free while you’re at it

That's how offers/counters usually work. One side makes an offer, the other sends a counteroffer, then there's a deal (or not).

Sorry, didn't realize I was negotiating with you. Would you accept $100 as forgiveness for such an insulting offer?

brybot

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
It's just a K&N y'all, chill. Sorry I missed the above - didn't get notification of thread posts. I've got two in line for it because first guy is being a bit slow. But it's Christmas so I'm giving him time. Will update and PM if that falls through.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Willing to have that filter shipped for $25?

Wow you literally just joined the golfmk7 website and you’re already acting this way. Sad dude.

Fdotorres

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Wow you literally just joined the golfmk7 website and you’re already acting this way. Sad dude.

Yes, I just offered $5 less of what the seller's asking for. I'm a damn scoundrel.

If he meant $30 + s/h, then yeah, I misunderstood and would be more than happy to apologize to him. However, I really doubt that I owe you anything.

Fun fact: I purchased a set EMD springs on here already for exactly the amount the seller was asking for. Thank god I didn't have the audacity of making an offer to him.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Yes, I just offered $5 less of what the seller's asking for. I'm a damn scoundrel.

If he meant $30 + s/h, then yeah, I misunderstood and would be more than happy to apologize to him. However, I really doubt that I owe you anything.

Fun fact: I purchased a set EMD springs on here already for exactly the amount the seller was asking for. Thank god I didn't have the audacity of making an offer to him.

Heres the funny thing I just paid $25s for one shipped from Florida to Cali last week.

9509DF51-AB7D-4E91-825B-A160A55B1A15.jpeg
9BC9E76C-EEB2-4EF0-BCBF-87FC0D66BA6D.jpeg