GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just waiting for insurance... but new Golf R!

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
one last note... if you don't already, i suggest weed. you can get a medical script for some incredible shit with your diagnosis and you will never have any flashback nightmares, and the "background" anxiety that PTSD patients carry is a thing of the past when you're high.

it's the only thing in the world that helps with hangovers. Weed is the only thing that settles my stomach so i can actually eat food/drink water without puking it back up again. and it'll do it in <5 minutes, from the moment you take the first puff.

I love weed

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
one last note... if you don't already, i suggest weed. you can get a medical script for some incredible shit with your diagnosis and you will never have any flashback nightmares, and the "background" anxiety that PTSD patients carry is a thing of the past when you're high.

it's the only thing in the world that helps with hangovers. Weed is the only thing that settles my stomach so i can actually eat food/drink water without puking it back up again. and it'll do it in <5 minutes, from the moment you take the first puff.

I love weed
It’s a god send for disabled veterans man. It’s good shit

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
It’s a god send for disabled veterans man. It’s good shit

good for you for living in CO. Crisp, clean mountain air, incredible sunsets, and cheap, incredible weed. I can’t wait till my company expands out there lol I will be the first to take a relocation package

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
good for you for living in CO. Crisp, clean mountain air, incredible sunsets, and cheap, incredible weed. I can’t wait till my company expands out there lol I will be the first to take a relocation package
Uffff I’ll have to take you to my favorite dispensary

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
OP- sorry to hear about the issues. That white Golf-R you're eyeing looks good. In fact mine is white as well, so kind of biased. White with silver Pret's look good; I swapped to more of a panda look on mine just for variety, but I still have the factory silver Pret's for when I get bored of the panda look.

GL with getting back on your feet (ideally without drugs and alcohol) and hope you enjoy your new ride.

Wiredin

Ready to race!
OP- sorry to hear about the issues. That white Golf-R you're eyeing looks good. In fact mine is white as well, so kind of biased. White with silver Pret's look good; I swapped to more of a panda look on mine just for variety, but I still have the factory silver Pret's for when I get bored of the panda look.

GL with getting back on your feet (ideally without drugs and alcohol) and hope you enjoy your new ride.

I was already a pretty regular weed user. but I've never been one to drink to excess. I like the ocassional social beer or dinner beer, but thats it. I haven't craved any more than usual.

pretty excited for the Golf R. love the white more than I thought I would after seeing it in person. was originally wanting a Lapiz Blue, but now that I realize I see them everywhere and not as many white ones I'm pretty happy.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
You know how to consume weed, I'm sure you're fine.

Yeah, Lapiz Blue is definitely a nice color. I was close to buying another Golf-R (Mk7.5 DSG) in Lapiz Blue with the Englishtown wheels. I thought that combo looked real good and would add variety to my line up. I was a few days too late to pull the trigger.. dealer sold it and I could not find another one in my area. Fate, I believe.