GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just sharing my 340i

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Hey everyone. I thought I might share simple pictures of my 340i.
Everything on the car is factory. I only replaced the rear diffuser which was painted gloss black along with the factory front chin spoiler that was painted gloss black. I also added the tail pipes and the reflectors on the bumper were painted to the car color. Current engine mods is just a simple BMS intake. I'm going to give it some time before I add a down-pipe and a JB4. This is a new engine so I want to make sure there's no tsb/recalls on anything before playing further. :rolleyes: :cheers:

Sorry I'm not a pro at taking pictures with my phone!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
wow thats a nice looking car...been thinking of getting into a 335/340, 2015/16

340i or 440i
I wanted the 440i, but it hadn't hit the market so I was fine with settling with the right optioned 340i.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
340i or 440i

I wanted the 440i, but it hadn't hit the market so I was fine with settling with the right optioned 340i.

Never heard of the 340 yet. Is that kinda like a M-Sport BMW? Half way between the reg 3 and the M3? Like how Audi has the S and RS line

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Never heard of the 340 yet. Is that kinda like a M-Sport BMW? Half way between the reg 3 and the M3? Like how Audi has the S and RS line

It's the replacement for the 335i

Lagger1

Ready to race!
How's that B engine? Heard it's great....and tricky to change cam solenoids :D

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
i don't think they have any new 2015 335's or that would be a great deal! the new 340s are even nicer!

I'm sure they have plenty of 2016 335's in their inventory that need to leave...I bet you can get a smoking deal. :cool:

FriskyDingo

Ready to race!
Very nice. I looked at F30 335i CPOs before buying my GTI. Coming from an E90 335i, the new cars were just too dull and soft, imo. I'd like to give the new car a spin.

Lagger1

Ready to race!
No doubt. Those 340's really boogie. Closed deck, air to water intercooler. Still dont like the engine's backwards thou

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk