GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
You're not serious about the warranty, are you? My car has been long gone out of warranty for years now. Even if I did still have warranty, I wouldn't care because I never go to the dealership. The only time I used them was to replace the water pump for free.

If you do go this route, you'll need to do a complete engine build.
Yeah my bad haha, no way - I was not serious. Fuck dealerships, I won't even think about going to one after they tried to pin their own damage to my car on me.

Looking forward to the results!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Taps fingers on desk……. Waiting……

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Taps fingers on desk……. Waiting……
Still waiting on Brent, my mechanic, to drop my f'ing trans! He's had my car for 2 months now and still hasn't touched it and he's not answering his calls or returning messages. The dog gear set is already built and FFE already installed them on the pinion shafts from that MK1 Audi TT transmission core that I bought and sent up to them. So now they are just waiting on my transmission. Once I get it all back, Brent has to install it along with the SQS sequential shifter and then I can get my car back. Since I have another DD vehicle, I'm going to install my new turbo kit at my home because I'll get it done quicker.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I sent him a nasty email this morning which got his attention. He left me a voicemail around an hour ago being apologetic and that he would have my transmission dropped within the week and have the bowden's measured.
I can only imagine the verbiage used to kick start that convo