Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Full engine bay shot...

20200706_130049.jpg

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Nice! Always nice to put a car to the username... Need more exterior photos though. How many miles are on your car now?

Now Diggs and JerseyDrew finally have build threads I am officially calling out Jim. Come on buddy.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nice! Always nice to put a car to the username... Need more exterior photos though. How many miles are on your car now?

Now Diggs and JerseyDrew finally have build threads I am officially calling out Jim. Come on buddy.

Jim who? 😂

Mine isn't as exciting as all of yours.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

I have a couple more exterior shots. I updated the first post with my mileage, it's at 76,900.

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Great build so far. Excited to see what comes next. How is traction when putting your foot down?

What's next is I will be pulling the block soon to build it. Traction is not an issue with the PS4S tires, just a little spin when flooring it in 2nd, but with all-season tires during the winter time, it's spin city when I floor it.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Subscribed!

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
6MT for life Drew, Hey great to get a build thread!. I was curious about your suspension. Car's ride height looks great. So you have VWR springs and Koni shocks? Also curious about the ST brake kit. I came across one up for sale recently but it was not 355 rotors. How did you do that setup? Can't wait to see more progress man!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
6MT for life Drew, Hey great to get a build thread!. I was curious about your suspension. Car's ride height looks great. So you have VWR springs and Koni shocks? Also curious about the ST brake kit. I came across one up for sale recently but it was not 355 rotors. How did you do that setup? Can't wait to see more progress man!

Yes, VWR springs and Koni shocks. I bought my ST kit from buybrakes.com but I called them instead of ordering online.