GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

q74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R
Fuck FB and Instagram. I hate that shit and will never join either one.
While I don't go as far as disavowing social, as there is still useful information and amusing content, I none-the-less generally agree. The forum/message board format is superior for sharing, communicating and ultimately leaving a searchable historical archive for future people to use. Forums and message boards are just better for humanity in general for that simple fact alone (archival storage of collective knowledge).

You can't (not easily anyways) do that with social, discovery of past content is an after-thought at best, designed solely around "whats happening this very moment". It has the "memory" of a goldfish.

The Dude

Drag Racing Champion
While I don't go as far as disavowing social, as there is still useful information and amusing content, I none-the-less generally agree. The forum/message board format is superior for sharing, communicating and ultimately leaving a searchable historical archive for future people to use. Forums and message boards are just better for humanity in general for that simple fact alone (archival storage of collective knowledge).

You can't (not easily anyways) do that with social, discovery of past content is an after-thought at best, designed solely around "whats happening this very moment". It has the "memory" of a goldfish.
Social is about eyeball time, not information.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion

Social is about eyeball time, not information.

Yep, it's all these "attention whores" that want instant gratification just so that they can feel good about themselves.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
She's sitting pretty right before "surgery" starts.

IMG_20210225_172957130.jpg

IMG_20210225_173020878.jpg

And the tear down begins...

IMG_20210226_125716021.jpg

IMG_20210226_125638882_b.jpg

And just an overview shot...

IMG_20210226_125638882.jpg

More pics to come.