El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
You're running into the same issue I did (DSG being erratic). It's time to move on from the JB4. Sorry.
don’t be, I already know thats where I’m at, I just don’t want to repay for tunes so I’ve been talking with UM and sneeky (Looking at eqt also)as to my best approach. As if mpi is where I’m headed (want to stop mixing) I should just do it now and not be where I’m doing the HPFP or direct port WMI and then realizing I still am not happy with it and got to do mpi anyways.

And I really like the flex fuel idea (local guy just went from dual map eqt to UM flex and is very satisfied with results)

Both tuners feel MPI is best for my goals plus still leaving me Plenty of headroom for more, I talked to cobb support yesterday and they said they still aren’t even investigation or putting efforts toward developing flex fuel support for the vw platform so have not dates to when it even available... so that sucks. Lol

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Don't ruin your tranny before you get to that point of deciding.
my car is manual, I'm doing the clutch with in the next few weeks, got all my stuff in the mail now for the project of adding dash gauges - (E gauge,meth flow failsafe) and pre intercooler meth nozzle + the larger trunk tank next week then its on to the clutch.... way too many projects keep spiraling on this car, lol.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
if that's the latest firmware I'm pretty sure your max boost per gear is incorrectly inputted, the last post from geoge said you enter the number you want it reduced by. ie: typical max boost say 23 and you want it to say below 20 you would put 3 in that line.
I havn't updated the firmware since like 2018 when I got the thing, Don't even remember how to do it. I could just disable the max boost for 1/2 not sure why its there

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
my car is manual, I'm doing the clutch with in the next few weeks, got all my stuff in the mail now for the project of adding dash gauges - (E gauge,meth flow failsafe) and pre intercooler meth nozzle + the larger trunk tank next week then its on to the clutch.... way too many projects keep spiraling on this car, lol.
ah ok, well then nevermind. Clutch doesn't have much life left then.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• New Params.png
    New Params.png
    609.6 KB · Views: 100