GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
e85, whats that the eblend @ 17% so e17 ?
what’s the question here?

The e85 at the pump
Will vary it’s actual ethanol content, with out an ethanol gauge to test kit you won’t know the exact blend in the tank/lines just run 2-3 gallons so you are shooting for a E20 to 30 blend in your tank.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
what’s the question here?

The e85 at the pump
Will vary it’s actual ethanol content, with out an ethanol gauge to test kit you won’t know the exact blend in the tank/lines just run 2-3 gallons so you are shooting for a E20 to 30 blend in your tank.
The above datalog has a paramter that is e85. that value of that parameter in the log is 17, so i was saying, in the log this is = e17? yes just never looked at that log param

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
well finding e85 seems like its going to be alot harder then actually getting it. called about 10 places and they all dont have it, I ask do you sell e85 and they have no idea. One in Lancaster does sell Flex Fuel but thats 1 hr away

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
picked up 15 gallons of e85 about 40min away in perryville MD. put 2.7 in when I was there. Should have done 3 but idn. Also got my first win against some beat up jeep cherokee, call it a win idn, laughable

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
picked up 15 gallons of e85 about 40min away in perryville MD. put 2.7 in when I was there. Should have done 3 but idn. Also got my first win against some beat up jeep cherokee, call it a win idn, laughable

Logs or it didn't happen.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• params.png
    params.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 113

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Well I will say it felt like a rocket. why are my trims/afr jumping once i start to 100 pedal, is this normal on e (maybe its a fol 60 thing)

https://datazap.me/u/mk7bk/e-blend-27-26-mar?log=0&data=1-4-5-6-11-14-18-21-25-26-27-28
if that's the latest firmware I'm pretty sure your max boost per gear is incorrectly inputted, the last post from geoge said you enter the number you want it reduced by. ie: typical max boost say 23 and you want it to say below 20 you would put 3 in that line.