JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

FlyGtiGuy

Car(s)
2018 gti
So tried some rs3 coilpacks to try and solve my high rpm misfire so I can actually start stacking. Anyone ever seen this?

Attachments

• CABCAFE2-DA0E-469A-A9BC-EC8E5D298E73.jpeg
    CABCAFE2-DA0E-469A-A9BC-EC8E5D298E73.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 143

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
So tried some rs3 coilpacks to try and solve my high rpm misfire so I can actually start stacking. Anyone ever seen this?
Where they cheap chinese coils sold as "Designed based on the the high output ignition coils found on the 2.5T Audi RS3" becuse that is probably what they are.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Sure, looks good you can raise FOL to 50 if you want.
Thanks!

In the growing list of "shit that can only happen to me", the OBD cable came loose from the JB4 connector, dropped down, then got torn off somewhere below the battery. (I didn't have everything zip tied yet because I wanted to make sure it all worked). 🤦🏽‍♂️😂

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI

Attachments

• P60_M2_R15_201004_1220.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 84

mono1no1aware

Gang, first post here, hoping for some help and advice on map 6 settings. Please and thanks in advance! 2015 GTI S PP DSG, 4th gear pull (on the dyno), 60F sunny day, Map 2 on 93 octane, and the mods are simply a drop-in filter, CTS Turbo inlet pipe and GFB diverter valve, IIRC. I'm not really sure what setting to safely change, and power looks a bit lower than I hoped. What do you all think? Again, thanks for the insight.

Attachments

• 10-3-20 dyno runs.jpg
    10-3-20 dyno runs.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 144
  • Log 1 10-3.jpg
    Log 1 10-3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 112

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Gang, first post here, hoping for some help and advice on map 6 settings. Please and thanks in advance! 2015 GTI S PP DSG, 4th gear pull (on the dyno), 60F sunny day, Map 2 on 93 octane, and the mods are simply a drop-in filter, CTS Turbo inlet pipe and GFB diverter valve, IIRC. I'm not really sure what setting to safely change, and power looks a bit lower than I hoped. What do you all think? Again, thanks for the insight.

Well hp on a Dyno is basically just arbitrary and your power graph shape looks normal, just shifted down by a lot which indicates that it's a Dyno thing not a car thing.

You need to have a baseline Dyno, ideally on the same Dyno same day to gauge power. Then you can also take the percentage increases and apply them to "stock" power numbers (230hp for the gti for instance)

Take off the gfb diverter valve, it's just going to fuck with your car eventually and is not needed.

Last edited: