GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 installations Bay Area

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
Anyone know of a cheap spot to get a JB4 installed on a stock MK7 in the East Bay? I don't have ramps and figured there must be someone around here who has experience installing them.

Thanks!

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Anyone know of a cheap spot to get a JB4 installed on a stock MK7 in the East Bay? I don't have ramps and figured there must be someone around here who has experience installing them.

Thanks!

Don’t mean to be rude here, please excuse me if I am.

Do it yourself! That was the first thing I did to mine, and I did it with a couple of 40 dollar ramps. All you need is a torx driver and maybe a screwdriver.

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
Don’t mean to be rude here, please excuse me if I am.

Do it yourself! That was the first thing I did to mine, and I did it with a couple of 40 dollar ramps. All you need is a torx driver and maybe a screwdriver.

No offense taken. I thought I'd seen that people in the Bay Area getting them done by someone on here a few years ago. Moved back from Colorado and figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
No offense taken. I thought I'd seen that people in the Bay Area getting them done by someone on here a few years ago. Moved back from Colorado and figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
If you decide to do it yourself and need any help, feel free to drop me a message!