GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB1

zima

Selling my JB1 with Data Cable for $375 shipped to the Lower 48.

$350 If you live in the Reno area and pick it up =)

I didn't have as good of luck with it as others and had issues with timing pull in warm weather which gave the care a strange feel with 3rd gear pulls.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Selling my JB1 with Data Cable for $375 shipped to the Lower 48.

$350 If you live in the Reno area and pick it up =)

I didn't have as good of luck with it as others and had issues with timing pull in warm weather which gave the care a strange feel with 3rd gear pulls.

I want this but I am scared because it didnt work on your car if it is something to do with the module itself :(

zima

Yeah, I'm going to get something from George saying it's definitely not the unit. I mean if it is, they should send me a new one. I'm putting it back in the car and will be sending him some logs this weekend.

zima

Yes it is still for Sale. I wanted to make sure it got a clean bill of health first from George before giving it to someone else. Here's what he said in reply to my logs. Specific thoughts about my car removed.

I would say the JB1 is ok in the way it is functioning. It is following the ECU request which can be found by pressing ECU PSI in the logging page when the log is open. DME BT is what will show you the bias or boost add the JB is requesting.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Yes it is still for Sale. I wanted to make sure it got a clean bill of health first from George before giving it to someone else. Here's what he said in reply to my logs. Specific thoughts about my car removed.

I would say the JB1 is ok in the way it is functioning. It is following the ECU request which can be found by pressing ECU PSI in the logging page when the log is open. DME BT is what will show you the bias or boost add the JB is requesting.

So based on his words the device itself is working as designed? I am on the fence :cool: