lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Here are the settings on Map6:

Funny thing is it looks the same as the settings on Map 2:

Mydixadryl

Ready to race!
Here are the settings on Map6:

Funny thing is it looks the same as the settings on Map 2:
The settings on the left are for Map6 only and ignored in Map1/2.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
The settings on the left are for Map6 only and ignored in Map1/2.
ahh makes sense. Well you guys made me feel better, I was thinking there was something wrong because I was looking at the Ign1 was pulling timing, not that it was adding it. Time to turn things up... I'll be putting on a CTS Throttle body pipe, CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe, and the CTS Turbo Inlet pipe. After that they'res nothing left to do other than an IS38.

Venumous

Ready to race!
Seems a bit aggressive up top but makes great power. You're at around 320whp on a DynoJet and peak power on most graphs I've seen is at 5500rpm anyway. I'd be pretty happy with that number.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya your numbers looks great and the torque is nice and flat. You could definitely add some low if you wanted, but I love how flat that thing is. Like others said, add about 10% to the numbers for a typical DynoJet comparison.

illsaveyou

Just copied your map 6 and tested it out a bit, let me say i almost pooped my pants when i felt the difference from what i had and all i have is a Forge carbon fiber intake. Good Stuff

themyst

Ready to race!
the delta is +2 whp JB1 to JB4 on different days. with no baselines. hard to quantify what measurable differences there are.

Fillzplace

Reviving an old thread which still has some excellent information in it.

Just looking at these settings after installing my JB4, and a couple of questions;

What octane were you running with Map 6?

Do you think that running this Map 6 without the downpipe (on a stock GTI Autobahn) would have any negative effects (other than some reduced HP from not having the downpipe)?

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
the delta is +2 whp JB1 to JB4 on different days. with no baselines. hard to quantify what measurable differences there are.

Interesting. A jb1 bolt on guy a while back hit 303/367 on pump. 5.5 pounds over pretty strong. Forget his handle.

Litokushmk7.5

Car(s)
Mk7.5 golf gti
what do u guys think this is map2 with 034 carbon fiber intake and turbo smart blow off valve doing a cts turbo 3.5” downpipe this weekend and going to do a e30 mix and run some logs to set up a map 6 tune what ya guys think i need input im a newby

Attachments

• 2C3840D5-8416-40CB-B1A2-4F8D9E2F6350.png
    2C3840D5-8416-40CB-B1A2-4F8D9E2F6350.png
    800.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 6D6F2B3D-FCBD-4794-A84A-94B13D762DF8.png
    6D6F2B3D-FCBD-4794-A84A-94B13D762DF8.png
    933.8 KB · Views: 36