GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

jax fl meets

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Also, it's prob better I don't.😅 I don't know how to "cruise" plus I'd have to map out all the E85 stations. That's too much work for me.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Anyone doing the cruise from Avenues to Fernandina tomorrow?

Hard to say no if you're coming to my area. I am trying to get an alignment in the morning though. Will hopefully have my car back by noon

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Also, it's prob better I don't.😅 I don't know how to "cruise" plus I'd have to map out all the E85 stations. That's too much work for me.

There's several near me in Fernandina

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
What starts at 0930? The cruise?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What starts at 0930? The cruise?
Yes, meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings at Avenues mall and driving to Salt Life in Fernandina.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Apparently EQT ran out of accessports last week 😑

Patiently waiting for them to get more and send mine over. Hopefully it comes by the weekend.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Things are going to be messed up for a while. Oil is below $100 barrel again, but gas prices aren't going to drop. We lost 5 US refineries during the pandemic, it'll take years to get new ones built.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Gonna have to miss autox this weekend, unfortunately. Me and the wifey are laid up with Covid. Even vaxed and boosted, this thing sucks. She’s recovering more quickly than I am, so now I have a nurse 😆. Supply chains better not mess with my Tylenol.

GTIguy87

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI DSG
Supply chain bro

In this case, idk. Cobb's website says they have AP's in stock and ready to ship (at least when I last looked). I think EQT genuinely did not anticipate the amount of orders they were about to get with their sale so they ran out of stock.

Gonna have to miss autox this weekend, unfortunately. Me and the wifey are laid up with Covid. Even vaxed and boosted, this thing sucks. She’s recovering more quickly than I am, so now I have a nurse 😆. Supply chains better not mess with my Tylenol.

That sucks. Hope you get better quickly. My Father in-law and a friend of mine both recently got it after traveling internationally. I've been keeping my distance.