GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Wow, that's way easier than when I was more active on phpBB forums... Here they are! Not the best photos but the idea is there.

PS don't judge me on my awful application skills, I think they came out pretty well though.

Attachments

• 20201211_152304.jpg
    20201211_152304.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 549
  • 20201210_165110.jpg
    20201210_165110.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 542
  • 20201210_165059.jpg
    20201210_165059.jpg
    869.7 KB · Views: 536

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Wow, that's way easier than when I was more active on phpBB forums... Here they are! Not the best photos but the idea is there.

PS don't judge me on my awful application skills, I think they came out pretty well though.
I like those fender badges. Badgeskins doesn’t offer ones that black out the red inner portion. Theirs black out the centre of the letters and optionally the chrome blade/strip along the bottom.

I have blacked out the red center portion of the front / rear GTI emblems. I think I will pick these up in order to make the side badges match better (silver/black, no red).

Thanks for sharing.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Except that it seems there is still some red showing around the letter edges?

Attachments

• 97972B61-D3D9-4514-8E8F-BAC43881FCFD.jpeg
    97972B61-D3D9-4514-8E8F-BAC43881FCFD.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 236

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
BBK is by far my favorite, but 7.5 Rep headlights, removing all the badgesand OEM+ wheels help to.

All things that mean nothing to non car people, and get tons of compliments from those in the know.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
BBK is by far my favorite, but 7.5 Rep headlights, removing all the badgesand OEM+ wheels help to.

All things that mean nothing to non car people, and get tons of compliments from those in the know.

Speaking of BBK, funny thing happened to me today. I was sitting at a light and this E92 M3 pulls up next to me. I look over and I see him eyeing my ST-40 front brakes and then he looks up at me and asks "Why do you have such big brakes for your GTI?" I chuckled and told him, "Well, when you are making 530 whp, you kind of want to have big brakes that can stop you." After I told him that he was like WTF, are you serious??? I then asked him if he wanted to go and he just said nope, no thank you.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Speaking of BBK, funny thing happened to me today. I was sitting at a light and this E92 M3 pulls up next to me. I look over and I see him eyeing my ST-40 front brakes and then he looks up at me and asks "Why do you have such big brakes for your GTI?" I chuckled and told him, "Well, when you are making 530 whp, you kind of want to have big brakes that can stop you." After I told him that he was like WTF, are you serious??? I then asked him if he wanted to go and he just said nope, no thank you.

Technically he didn't loose one then lol

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
oh god I think im gonna puke ^

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
Sorry, my fault. It was just bad timing cuz I had just had my breakfast and then I saw that post, so it was an immediate visceral reaction

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
Small "pin-stripe" vinyl strip across the Aerofabb rear spoiler to match the car

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
Nice. Beautiful wrap color too.
Thanks! Getting the vinyl cut now for the badge inlay so its not completely blacked out