GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
This may be completely pointless... but that little power symbol always bothered me. I had to do something. Yes... I probably have OCD.

You are OCD lol, looks good

poorness

Ready to race!
Oh... and I guess I should share this too. :)

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
This may be completely pointless... but that little power symbol always bothered me. I had to do something. Yes... I probably have OCD.

Ive wondered about this.. Aren't both knobs exactly the same minus the power icon?

Here's how OCD I am. I can detect the color change around the edge of your sticker. That would drive me just as crazy as the icon being out of alignment. just wonder if we can replace it with a right hand knob so they match.

poorness

Ready to race!
I can detect the color change around the edge of your sticker. That would drive me just as crazy as the icon being out of alignment.

I used two identical stickers (one on each knob). I just took the pic above before I applied the second one. Problem is solved. ;)

Last edited:

poorness

Ready to race!
I am a bit disturbed by how happy this little red TSI logo makes me. I'm sick.

BA9092

Ready to race!
My first attempt at wrapping. Since my Golf R's DSG shifter has a very similar look, I decided to give the rather bland looking interior door handles a new look to match. Bought some 3M matte DINOC carbon fiber off Amazon and wrapped all 4 interior door handle covers. I think it turned out well, considering I'm not a fan of the *let's-carbon-fiber-wrap-everything!* look. Thoughts?

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Yep. That's one mod I might try myself.

poorness

Ready to race!
Very cool. Adds a subtle touch of customization.