GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
imthanick_a.......I understand that Capitals are Yelling.....but in this case I'm using Capitals
to emphasize !!!! or should I use Bolding instead.
Wasnt my intent to disturb your sensitive feelings.......
No sensitive feelings, just curious why there were random caps.

As far as best looking plugs, youre either going to spend a lot of money or make a custom part. IMO you might as well just bondo them up and get a respray/blend. Plugs never look "good", but they look better than holes. Or just put your plate back on
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/dealing-with-front-license-plate-holes.323057/

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
imthanick_a.......I understand that Capitals are Yelling.....but in this case I'm using Capitals
to emphasize !!!! or should I use Bolding instead.
Wasnt my intent to disturb your sensitive feelings.......
We have another one ??

Golfmk7 members - unleash the hounds

misterjlee

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
D89BF5FC-A756-4050-AF17-26CBDE0614F9.jpeg

MK stands for Mario Kart

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
Alltrack, CF look mirror cover (was silver😝) and winglets, blacked out most of the kickrail, wheels with 245s. Maybe the wheels aren't that subtle but I got them for $500 so... Back hasn't settled after a tweak here, I had just shimmed the rear GTI springs another 5/8" to match the front gap and it's almost 1/2" high here and has since settled to where it belongs. Unless slammed, which isn't for me, I personally like equal gaps front to back and around the wheel well in general.

Last edited:

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
My wife has a Cricut and I asked her to make these stickers. She got around to them today and I put them in the little windows back by the C-pillar. The Rabbit is on the driver's side and the "Fast" character is on the passenger side. There's some rough spots on the edges here and there, but they're exactly what I wanted!

She used outdoor vinyl so that they'll be able to handle the sun/heat of the car better, but I stuck them on the inside so that I don't have to worry about car washes, etc. We'll see how they hold up!

20200813_213225337_iOS.jpg

20200813_213211121_iOS.jpg

Also, where did you get these @misterjlee ??
View attachment 182482
MK stands for Mario Kart

TheSkeptic

Ready to race!
I haven't posted in this thread for quite a while, but lots of cosmetic mods over the last several months.
-Head and tail light tint
-Airbag light vinyl cover
-Fun Mario Kart dummy button covers
-Blue Start ring
-Custom front and rear emblems w/ blue accent and carbon fiber backing (so in love with how these came out)
-Blue/black front and rear R lettering
-Black and blue side wing overlays
PSX_20200710_162600.jpg
IMG_20200710_163102_566.jpg
IMG_20200706_172851_368.jpg
IMG_20200704_134735_514.jpg
received_830192437503950.jpeg
20191218_134615-01.jpeg
20191218_134546-01.jpeg
20191215_123744-01.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I haven't posted in this thread for quite a while, but lots of cosmetic mods over the last several months.
-Blue Start ring
-Custom front and rear emblems w/ blue accent and carbon fiber backing (so in love with how these came out)
View attachment 183975View attachment 183966View attachment 183967View attachment 183968View attachment 183969View attachment 183970View attachment 183971View attachment 183972

Dig it!

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
My wife has a Cricut and I asked her to make these stickers. She got around to them today and I put them in the little windows back by the C-pillar. The Rabbit is on the driver's side and the "Fast" character is on the passenger side. There's some rough spots on the edges here and there, but they're exactly what I wanted!

She used outdoor vinyl so that they'll be able to handle the sun/heat of the car better, but I stuck them on the inside so that I don't have to worry about car washes, etc. We'll see how they hold up!

View attachment 182841
View attachment 182842

i use to make and sell these too.

misterjlee

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG

View attachment 182841
View attachment 182842

ordered them on Etsy! Had to get them custom made since most decal makers don’t print them this small (~1/2”)

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
-Blue Start ring
Love the front and rear VW emblems. Could you elaborate a bit more on the blue accent? Did you pick up the emblem and accent somewhere?