GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Issues with lpfp and hpfp combo

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
I've noticed you on the boards over there. I've been keeping a steady eye on HPT myself. Interested in seeing how quick they release development updates.

Don't mean to clog up this thread, but yeah. I have a ticket in to get some tables added and some missing logging params etc. We'll see how responsive they are.... It's OK right now for stock turbo cars with basic bolt ons but that's about it. The DSG tuning/tables appear to all be there pretty much though. I have not paid to license my car yet, but the fact that we have a fully tunable TCU solution now is neat.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
But it does not support MPI yet, so still a no-go for you right now. It was literally just released a few weeks ago though.

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
Probably a fail on the lpfp install. What is the typical failure and how have I f’ed this up.

So I took the vehicle out for a short highway drive today and it behaved as if nothing ever happened. I’ll have to monitor this situation closely. Probably wasn’t smart to take it out on the highway knowing it could stall, but I let it idle for quite a while before driving it. The idle was as smooth as it has ever been.