GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38 turbo off s3

Moce72

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm negotiable I'm not trying to steal money, it's a good working turbo and if I posted it for the 350-400 I'd be getting the low ball offers. I'd easily take 300-350 shipped for this. I'm getting offers but no one Is following through. Someone was coming today local, plenty of communication and then no show. I had to do the same wastegate adaptation for my new turbo it wasn't anything too crazy. Appreciate everyone's input. I had a mk7 and would have jumped all over this.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm negotiable I'm not trying to steal money, it's a good working turbo and if I posted it for the 350-400 I'd be getting the low ball offers. I'd easily take 300-350 shipped for this. I'm getting offers but no one Is following through. Someone was coming today local, plenty of communication and then no show. I had to do the same wastegate adaptation for my new turbo it wasn't anything too crazy. Appreciate everyone's input. I had a mk7 and would have jumped all over this.
Part of the problem is the IS38 doesn't have a good reputation with reliability. Mine started leaking oil from the bearing seal. Also it isn't a great improvement over the IS20. The torque comes on later than the IS20 and it doesn't have that much more top end and still runs out of steam before redline. It ends up being a stepping stone for a hybrid turbo.