GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is38 replica on mk7

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
I honestly think it'll be fine but you should give it a go and report back.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
gray car for a gray car. Deal. PM me and we can work out the details.

I only put 1/2 diesel 1/2 87 in my 91 octane tune... and i just ordered a chinese is38. My uncle Bob said he could easily swap the turbo for me. He's a drunk, but he needs the work.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I had posted a few weeks ago about Mrs Mud and getting a new mirror assy for her CRV. from rock auto complete assy with harness/glass/motors it was <$40. looking carefully at it I couldn't see any difference between the oem and the replacement except for the lack of a Honda stamp and $200. I wouldn't say if a China turbo is any better or worse than the oem one w/o looking/touching both.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
gray car for a gray car. Deal. PM me and we can work out the details.

I only put 1/2 diesel 1/2 87 in my 91 octane tune... and i just ordered a chinese is38. My uncle Bob said he could easily swap the turbo for me. He's a drunk, but he needs the work.

Love your exhaust setup. That exhaust setup definitely needs an IS38 in front of it. Put that chinese turbo in to your mexican car, then fill it with some russian/saudi gasoline.

Blindeye_03

Go Kart Newbie
How about Mexican cars? I wouldn't to put myself in some mexican tin can and hurl myself down a highway at 70 mph in it.
What a terrible comparison.

Would you buy a knock off motor to go with your knockoff turbo? Do you know how theyve been tested? That the QC is there? Who even makes it?

I have a pair of $10 knockoff airpods. Do they work? Yeah most of the time. Would I cheap out on some integral part of my car? no, never, but im also not a cheapass so there's that.

Since you want to have racist undertones here Ill say that my Fiesta ST was solid as hell, and it was made in Mexico.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Please stop talking about this. I just got done replacing my stock clutch with one that's probably only good to stage 2 on the is20 because I told myself that's enough power and I wouldn't spend any more on that aspect.

LA LA LA LA I can't hear you!
You’re in luck... stage to Tq and is38 Tq and extremely close and can be altered easily buy having the max boost at spool up around 4K lowered.

“Smile”

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
You’re in luck... stage to Tq and is38 Tq and extremely close and can be altered easily buy having the max boost at spool up around 4K lowered.

“Smile”

Yea well, when I see what a big turbo and 400+ bhp in one of these cars actually feels like, then I'll know if I really should or not.

*nudge*

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
What a terrible comparison.

Would you buy a knock off motor to go with your knockoff turbo? Do you know how theyve been tested? That the QC is there? Who even makes it?

I have a pair of $10 knockoff airpods. Do they work? Yeah most of the time. Would I cheap out on some integral part of my car? no, never, but im also not a cheapass so there's that.

I didn't know we were talking about illegal knock offs. I thought we were talking about country of origin. It's a dangerous game when you equate how much you spend on something with the quality. There isn't always a direct correlation.

Since you want to have racist undertones here Ill say that my Fiesta ST was solid as hell, and it was made in Mexico.

I'm positive you're the racist one and I'm the sarcastic one.