GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38 install_Philly area

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
I've gone to Redline Speedworx, really great work, but am looking for something a little more local to Philly for an is38 install. RT Tuning in Montgomeryville does good work, but they are pretty slow and want the car for 2 days. I just need the turbo installed and tune put on and I'm trying to find a place that can do it in one day. I already have intercooler, dp, etc. Anyone know any place?

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
What kind of tune are you looking to get put on? If you're willing to drive a little, TCR Performance can do the install for you in a day for sure. It's a 2 hour drive for me and I still go down there to do work. I've never left my car there for clutch and turbo installs. I don't think TCR does any tuning (they may do Unitronic now), but I'm sure they can hook you up to a battery charger if you want to perform your own flash there.

razorbilo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI, 2017 X1
Hit Josh at TCR up. He'll schedule a day for you (sunday's are great) and get you in and out.
second Josh at TCR. He did my clutch install and then when my engine shit out of me thanks to crank walk...he swapped out the engine for me.

Audi Junkie

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't say enough good things about Woodlawn Motors in Germantown / Kelly Drive area. They do it all and have been around forever. Genuine BOSCH Service + track prep is a good combo. Their main tuning contact is AWE, and have worked with/for them in the past.

(800) 843-5939

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
A little further away is AP tuning, in and out the same day, APR certified and very competitive prices.
For a turbo install should be $500 if I remember correctly.
https://aptuning.com/