Go Kart Champion
I have an idea, but need input.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Shoot out his tires?

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Was one of those, are we going runs. Real close, but got me up top. Had a friend in the car. He can't film lol. Next light he sped off onto the freeway.

I was actually out in front for a bit after I hooked and at about 80 ish he started closing and I let off I think at 100...

*** potential comments if anyone wanna complain, wide open road... I'm not an ass.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya most of my races are like that and why I let them get the jump usually so I can say it was actually a race lol. Without the passenger it would be really close; the extra 200lbs killed you haha

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Right lol.
Bottom line, I held up nicely, which is why I love the car. For several reasons too long to list, I've held off on an R or s3, and are in my budget, but for the value I have and it being paid off, I'm pleased :)

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion

This is how I held up to a full bolt-on Dinan tuned M4.
Link not working. Is this the video you say "don't try" lol. Yea, I wouldn't either on a jb4 etc... Still gotta see your latest vid :)

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Thought I saw something to that effect, but yea. I like trying lol. The M4 u ran , was it recent, a custom or different color? Yellowish?