GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is OBDELEVEN still in business?

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
FANTASTIC customer service...what are the options? (other than them?)
Depends what you want to do. Carista beta does much of the same stuff, as well as Car Scanner Pro — both can be used with a generic bluetooth or wifi obd adapter. OBD11 for iOS is inexcusably awful.

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Have you tried to clear you Cache on your phone? Then make sure you are up to date.
There is an OBDEleven Forum too which is active.

kevinkar

Drag Racing Champion
Based on this thread I popped my OBD11 Pro (purchased in 2018) into my R and it fired up and scanned the car just fine (first time with 0 faults of any kind) so it still works for me.

acoustic_

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Interesting; are you setting back the clock or anything? I don't have experience with Pro but Enterprise will eventually start doing things if it thinks it's being pirated. Setting the background to black, disabling the USB ports, nuking its boot partition on the MBR/UEFI. I'm hoping some VW enthusiast who knows C better than I do will submit some WINE patches for VCDS or maybe I'll properly learn C one of these days.
I'll PM you a link. Been using keys from them for years, never had an issue.

Last edited:

helushune

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
I got VCDS installed and running in both a Bottles and Lutris Wine environments so I took the plunge and got a cable.

joeblonewjersey

Ready to race!
Well, I got this reply today:
What email did you use for OBDeleven application?
Did you have any vehicles connected? What are the VINs of the vehicles?

I replied, I got zero response.
They totally are not worth it, horrible communication, horrible.