GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is Etuners from Greece good?

Navi

Autocross Champion
Why E-Tuners when there are so many north american options?

I think that guy @carchrism5 is the only guy in NA on an etuners tune. He should give us some info on why he chose that over something proven like IE or JB4 stack.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I think that guy @carchrism5 is the only guy in NA on an etuners tune. He should give us some info on why he chose that over something proven like IE or JB4 stack.

Last time I saw that guy, he couldn't stop talking about his BMW and he was with some reaaaallly young girl.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
They are the first people I was aware of that had attempted an IS20 swap on the 1.8, and were the primary influence to doing the swap myself, but I don't know anyone who actually has a tune from them so I can't speak to their quality.
Just wanted to say that I guess i should thank them too because you were the primary influence for me to be able to do both my turbo swaps over the years on my gti using your material haha.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I've had eTuners with Stage 1, Stage 2 then did a remote dyno session on an IS38. Also did a standard DSG tune then when I went IS38 they did a more aggressive one. Overall I've been extremely pleased with the tunes. They were all done with logs and then adjusted, even the stage 1, not just OTS tunes. Stelios asked for a lot of input on how I wanted the tunes to be and my driving style. I wanted mine to be focused on drivability and not pushing the limits of fueling or the IS38. It runs much lower boost than other tunes I've seen, yet still came out at 335whp 355wtq. So it is far from the fastest or most aggressive but the curve is great and I love how it feels. Biggest downside is actually getting the tunes done, few dealers and due to time difference if you want any custom tuning done it has to be booked in the morning on a weekday, or at least that was the case when I did it. If you have any more specific questions I'm happy to answer them. Again I love the result of the tune and even have some dyno graphs somewhere.

Last time I saw that guy, he couldn't stop talking about his BMW and he was with some reaaaallly young girl.
-_- smh. now she's old though, 5 months

BMW M Sport bring all the betties. Imagine if it was a real M
Sadly most can't tell the difference between the fake ones and real ones.