GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ironshade’s Car

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Curious as to how much timing advance you were seeing tapering to 25psi. I have been dialing in my tune and believe targeting is to blame for my moderate timing advance. I know W/M would help, but not quite ready for that one (ok maybe I am...).

Ironshade

Go Kart Newbie
Curious as to how much timing advance you were seeing tapering to 25psi. I have been dialing in my tune and believe targeting is to blame for my moderate timing advance. I know W/M would help, but not quite ready for that one (ok maybe I am...).

Its in the logs, and yes more boost will harm timing logs. Meth fixes that

Ironshade

Go Kart Newbie
On side note. Im proceeding with a 6 speed swap. Soon to be even faster with injectors, maestro custome flash, and upgraded fuel pump. Whoop whoop!

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Ooh! Let us know how it goes! I'm strongly considering eventually doing this to my car.

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack SEL
Would the fuel pump upgrade be beneficial if the car is running an IS20 and 93 oct only, no E fuel?

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Would the fuel pump upgrade be beneficial if the car is running an IS20 and 93 oct only, no E fuel?

I'll let you know soon. I'm going to that and injectors. Mostly for ethanol use, but also to lower trims all around. I'm going to do the hpfp first to see if it does anything at all on its own, then the injectors after.

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack SEL
I'll let you know soon. I'm going to that and injectors. Mostly for ethanol use, but also to lower trims all around. I'm going to do the hpfp first to see if it does anything at all on its own, then the injectors after.

Nice, looking forward to your results

Ironshade

Go Kart Newbie
Ordered complete bushing kit front and rear. Along with Bilstein b8 sport shocks/struts, golf R injectors and front and rear rotors, rear brakes, shock bearings and mounts and walnut blasting. Getting ready for that 100k mile tune up.

By summer should have 6mt swap, engine/trans mount, Hpfp, Maestro tune. And it’ll be where I call it quits on the modifying game

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
100k?! I'm almost about to hit 30k...

Ironshade

Go Kart Newbie
Sup guys. Im back but this time in a s3. What i miss?

Attachments

• 0FE7EEDD-E96B-4D79-A576-62D9CE65CCE7.jpeg
    0FE7EEDD-E96B-4D79-A576-62D9CE65CCE7.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 47

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Open source tuning, moar turbos, cool stuff!