iRacing

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I should have mine together around late February so I can join in then

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
PM me if you're interested in weekly or monthly race. All skill levels welcome.

We could even do a different sim than iracing. I'm open to whatever.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not too sure that is helpful for iracing 24, but i have always wanted to go to the actual 24 race
Oh, I thought you were talking about the real race. I have zero desire to do Sim endurance racing.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Just ordered my wheel the other day. Only thing I need now is the monitor stand, but I think I should be able to rig something up in the meantime to still get some practice in

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Got my setup done for now. Still need to get a better monitor setup but i've got iRacing setup and am ready to play

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I got a CSL DD last week and started up with rookie Mazdas again. I’m painfully slow but I’m having fun. Looking forward to Okayama this week because I can lap close to what I should be able to at my sub 2k iRating.

If I keep at this for a while maybe I’ll buy a proper rig, load cell pedals, and a super ultrawide monitor. The CSL DD is a *massive* improvement over the G27 I had been using on and off for the last 20 years.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I got a CSL DD last week and started up with rookie Mazdas again. I’m painfully slow but I’m having fun. Looking forward to Okayama this week because I can lap close to what I should be able to at my sub 2k iRating.

If I keep at this for a while maybe I’ll buy a proper rig, load cell pedals, and a super ultrawide monitor. The CSL DD is a *massive* improvement over the G27 I had been using on and off for the last 20 years.
I'd love to get a weekly or monthly race going.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I'm definitely down for weekly/monthly races. Although i'm still in the trying to get a single clean lap stage. Doing the MX-5s at Oulton. Not sure if it's just a tricky track or i'm especially bad

malyaha

Car(s)
Golf GTI MK5
I really want to try it but I want to play with a full setup. I have the steering wheel, but I haven’t been able to buy everything else yet. For now I'll play something simpler on playhop.

Last edited:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Anyone trying to do a MX-5 race at Okayama this week? It's the track coming up so i've actually been practicing it and i'm not total dog shit on it right now