GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iRacing

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Ran a league race for the first time in over a year last night.

C9EF9B13-C5CB-4714-BA38-78A7EDF3B9B5.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I used to run quit a bit, but got tired of crazed Brazillians dive bombing every corner from green to checkers.

I'd be down for some friendly races. We should start our own weekly race.

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
I used to run quit a bit, but got tired of crazed Brazillians dive bombing every corner from green to checkers.

I'd be down for some friendly races. We should start our own weekly race.
I'd be down, GR86's, Miata's, the new formula car is fun

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I just bought the chassis for my sim. Gonna try and acquire the rest of the parts these coming months so it's all waiting for me when i'm back home. Once it's together i'd definitely be down to race

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
I just bought the chassis for my sim. Gonna try and acquire the rest of the parts these coming months so it's all waiting for me when i'm back home. Once it's together i'd definitely be down to race
I have a yearold G923 id let go for the cheap, just upgraded to direct drive. But, if youre still without a wheel base, I'd suggest direct drive for sure 9-12nM will be end game.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
I'm on iracing. Mainly spot for my buddy now.

Hey, i play paintball as well! Sadly i'm on the other side of the state

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
I'm on iracing. Mainly spot for my buddy now.

Hey, i play paintball as well! Sadly i'm on the other side of the state

I bet we know a lot of the same people if you play at Lonewolf or Cru. Do you ever venture over to TCP Lansing?
Let's race together!

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
I bet we know a lot of the same people if you play at Lonewolf or Cru. Do you ever venture over to TCP Lansing?
Let's race together!
I'm mostly futureball, lone wolf is too much and cru i haven't had a chance to make it up there since i found a good group of guys at future. I'm playing with a lot of the action/old action guys. Haven't made it to TCP yet. I'm sure I'll make it out there one day

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I have a yearold G923 id let go for the cheap, just upgraded to direct drive. But, if youre still without a wheel base, I'd suggest direct drive for sure 9-12nM will be end game.
I actually scooped up a alpha mini and P-1000 on black friday. Just need to get the actual wheel once i'm back and i'll hopefully be good to go

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Are we going to get some races together or not? Come on people. I'll even pay for the races. It's literally a couple bucks to do a race.