Votes: 14 17.9%
  • I have a 25 lb Android phone

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I use a land line and a beeper

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I just did the update on my iPhone 5, and wow, it's different. I've been listening to my friends talk nonstop crap about it since it came out, but I don't think it's that bad. It looks like they mixed Android and iPhone software together. Do you like the update, or hate Apple for doing it?

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I don't have an iPhone, but have an iPad and so far, the only "cool" new feature I have found is the "Control Center" but it is more or less, the same as the pull-down task bar on my Samsung GSIII, so it's more like apple is playing catch-up. Otherwise, the icons look like they are made for children.

The new iMessage is cool, as the blue looks great.

Otherwise, I'm not sure if it makes things that much more simple on my iPad. But then again, I've only had the update for two days.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I think Apple users need to realize it's nothing new in the marketplace, not really innovative and they should tone it down. I see too many drooling like it's setting the trend, which it's not.

I love Apple, have most their products but think Apple fans need to settle down because Apple isn't delivering the latest and greatest. Unfortunately they're playing catch up.

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE w/DSG
Big fan. I like the clean look, though I can appreciate the icons being described as "made for children." I got in line for a 5s, so it may be that part of my enjoyment comes from that. But SMS looks better, Safari looks cleaner, the overall interface is better and feels less static, and all the apps I've ever bought work, which is why I've stuck with them since the iPhone 3.

Fake edit: Just for context's sake, I don't own any Apple products other than my phone and an iPod video, and upgraded from a 3GS to a 4 to a 5S over the last 4-5 years. This launch day purchase was my first time trying to get one on day 1; I arrived at 6:45am and was home by 8:30. Not a fanboi.

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
i loathe the way it looks thus have kept my iPhone5 on iOS6. I will stay on 6 until everything stops functioning. I hate the way it looks. Sweet, one dimensional cartoon look. Thanks dicks!

love the 'i own a 25 lb Android phone' choice! "hey guys look at my giant iPad size phone.. its humongous and trust me.. WAY better than the iPhone! nevermind I look like a retard carrying around an 8.5 x 11 phone, I REFUSE to have any Apple products!"

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
my iphone 4s is slow as balls now

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
i loathe the way it looks thus have kept my iPhone5 on iOS6. I will stay on 6 until everything stops functioning. I hate the way it looks. Sweet, one dimensional cartoon look. Thanks dicks!

love the 'i own a 25 lb Android phone' choice! "hey guys look at my giant iPad size phone.. its humongous and trust me.. WAY better than the iPhone! nevermind I look like a retard carrying around an 8.5 x 11 phone, I REFUSE to have any Apple products!"

:bellyroll:

Agreed in every part...
I dont use apple products because they're innovative... I use them cuz of my bad experience with my driod when they were up and coming. I am sure Droids maybe more reliable but I still hear from time to time that they are glitchy while my experience with the iphone has been very reliable.

I agree with bubbly kinda Cartoonish look... that said I messed with the wallpaper and it looks somewhat better. The fuctionality of it is spot on though at first I didnt like it but after playing with it for couple I hours I was like...'Oh I see what you did there'

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I really like it compared to iOS 6 on my iPod so I ordered my 5s. Today I figured how to load custom ringtones in there, that was harder than Android.

McQueen77

Banned
500 bucks a share!

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Apple has the best looking best made highest quality hardware by far. Their Mac OS is and has been great since OSX but iOS 6 and below was god awful. I think iOS 7 brought them more current with Google and MS software which was arguably where they have been lacking for a long time. I have owned Google and MS in the past and will never go back. There is just too many bugs and crashes and too laggy. Apple OS just works everytime all the time. No restarting or resetting hardly ever.

Merkle

Banned
The added features of iOS 7 are definitely welcomed, small touches like the flash light and new tones really freshen it up. The graphics are a huge let down, there is beauty in simplicity sure but, this is just too much simplicity. The whole thing looks unfinished, hopefully they can polish it up a bit.

I'm not super loyal to one brand, personally I love Apple hardware with versatile software, it's why I have macs running windows, my ideal phone would be an iPhone with android on it, it will happen one day.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I'll keep my jailbroken 6.1.2 on my 5 until someone hacks the new OS - I do like the new IOS 7 though, just needs some tweaking (not to be confused with twerking)