GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing the EQT OTS (Staged) Vortex tune, on stock downpipe!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
Traction is. Even now I have to roll into it in 2nd. The party starts in 3rd and even that spins the first couple seconds during a pull. By about 4k I am finally hooked, then I tach out 2 seconds later and have to shift. I think Diggs is right, put some R888R's on and see how that goes. Bye bye $600 bucks for the day lol.
We have the ability to do Torque control based on gear while custom tuning, just FYI ;)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Participants to jump into the Beta test program. Vortex Turbo + Stock DP Testing so we can release a staged file in due time once it's been tested in various conditions and elevations.

I volunteer my car. I assume since it's a beta test program, EQT will be providing all the necessary hardware and software?

🤣

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
All joking aside, what are the requirements for a beta tester? As of now I can not update my ap due to getting a cel with my dp. Looking to go stock dp to avoid cel, and really wanting to get into the 11s on the quarter mile.

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
All joking aside, what are the requirements for a beta tester? As of now I can not update my ap due to getting a cel with my dp. Looking to go stock dp to avoid cel, and really wanting to get into the 11s on the quarter mile.

Really we're looking for willing and able bodied customers who have, or want to buy a Vortex Turbo + Sensors and are Stock Downpipe, Upgraded Intercooler, and upgraded HPFP.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Really we're looking for willing and able bodied customers who have, or want to buy a Vortex Turbo + Sensors and are Stock Downpipe, Upgraded Intercooler, and upgraded HPFP.
Man I wish we could have had me beta test as we’d hoped. I have something like 40 logs from 5.5k’ to 12k’. Great to work with Matt on this, I’m sure he could give insight into tuning to this elevation.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So if Someone purchased the zero to hero package, they would be a good candidate ? I have been looking and drooling over this package for a while. Might Be a good early Christmas gift to myself. As for the upgraded intercooler, you looking for twincooler, fmic, or direct replacement?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Don't let El_Bigote_AJ see you mention those tires. According to him they're garbage and overplayed.
They are for show cars.

You’re just being dramatic with what I said that’s actually true… they grip no better than lots of other options that last longer and cost less on street cars and even parking lot racers

But what they do have and why you see them selected over all the other proven options is…. Drumroll—— LOOKS! they look better and more aggressive than the rest ie: show cars.

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
So if Someone purchased the zero to hero package, they would be a good candidate ? I have been looking and drooling over this package for a while. Might Be a good early Christmas gift to myself. As for the upgraded intercooler, you looking for twincooler, fmic, or direct replacement?
Completely different set up. They want Vortex with HPFP. Zero-to-Hero is Vortex with LPFP and MPI.

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6

The Z2H Kit is an awesome product that fills in all the blanks and all the gaps but as mentioned above, it's an MPI Fueling solution. Currently, we're looking to test with an HPFP as it reduces the amount of complexity required.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
They are for show cars.

You’re just being dramatic with what I said that’s actually true… they grip no better than lots of other options that last longer and cost less on street cars and even parking lot racers

But what they do have and why you see them selected over all the other proven options is…. Drumroll—— LOOKS! they look better and more aggressive than the rest ie: show cars.
Right then let's see the data. All I know is they work for my car during the summer time, which is putting down a shit ton of power. Also, they came highly recommended, and here's the real kicker, from MEMBERS WITHIN THIS FORUM back when I was looking for good summer tires!