GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intercooler performance

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
edit, tried to post a log that wasn’t in data zap and it was literally just a mess of info.

I can forward the email it was in to whoever wants it.

Five logs from one day in SC recently ranging from 73 - 82 (two emails, logs taken throughout the day on an EQT tuned FBO Mk7.5)

Last edited:

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Is IAT essentially charge temperature also? I feel like theres should definitely be a good difference between the 2

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Hey GTI Jake, just went racing for the first time this year at the track. Your FMIC has been installed for a year now and I still love the near ambient IATs in this heat and more aggressive looks. Not even sure why anyone would get anything else to be honest...lol.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Hey GTI Jake, just went racing for the first time this year at the track. Your FMIC has been installed for a year now and I still love the near ambient IATs in this heat and more aggressive looks. Not even sure why anyone would get anything else to be honest...lol.
Their radar is mounted in the lower grill. :(

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
edit, tried to post a log that wasn’t in data zap and it was literally just a mess of info.

I can forward the email it was in to whoever wants it.

Five logs from one day in SC recently ranging from 73 - 82 (two emails, logs taken throughout the day on an EQT tuned FBO Mk7.5)

Yes, plz. PM sent with email.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Mmmm this should be exciting.... Should have logs soon having Lt motorsports build me a fmic with a vibrant 12815 core. Since treadstones tr10 is on back order till August.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Do you still have the MK6? Because that sig is throwing everybody off.
No i don't I sold it a few months ago my apologies. I really need to change my signature. I have a 2018 Mk7.5 Gti Autobahn now.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Of course not. I was asking about aftermarket. I'm discovering that my Neuspeed FMIC is not cooling that well in this 38 degC heat.

They're all going to cool less efficiently at that temp. As much as I like Neuspeed products I haven't seen very good reviews for their FMIC. Interesting that you said 38 degC that's the temp that is a warning sign for C19. 100.4 F.