GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intercooler and Downpipe?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
If you're the miserly diy type you can go eBay Majesty IC $300, the depo racing catted dp for $320 and (most likely you'll want also) the vibrant 17950 resonator for $80. Factor in another $100 or so for a muffler shop to install the resonator.

The install on that IC is a piece of piss compared to doing a clutch. It may require some fettling and mcgyvering but it's not crazy. I've had mine in for over a year and it's still solid.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I have the Ebay Magic IC and the CTS Catless DP and it works great! When I installed the intercooler (March of 2018) I had no fitment issues installing mine other than having to create some brackets and find some small screws to install. But other than that it went in really well and it works great especially in the South Florida heat.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
The ECS FMIC rocks. Often on sale for $425. Completely worth it, noticeable difference.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
LTM/JD euro is also an option for a good unit... You can get the kit with 1 of 2 cores, the treadstone tr8L core 24x7.8x3.5(very proven IC manufacture) Or with the vibrant core 22x9.25x3.25 (same core used in Jakes kit) under 20 cubic inches internally between the 2.

Install and fitment were great for me, couple hours including removing the bumper.

View attachment 169134View attachment 169135View attachment 169136View attachment 169137

I really like your upper grill treatment. Eliminating the shiny stuff makes the intercooler more obvious.