GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering Gen3 Mk7 Intake (New)

dmals

Passed Driver's Ed
I got the same response and was also told they are awaiting confirmation from IE. Would be nice to know the truth instead of just sitting around guessing when they would get a shipment.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Did you order from BMP as well? I shot them an email a couple days ago. The answer they gave me was that they hadn't received the intakes from IE yet, and they will ship it out as soon as they arrive
No, I ordered mine from IE directly.

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
How was the install, easy? Everything fit good?

I was hoping mine would arrive for last weekend, we had beautiful weather in the 60's. This weekend, cold and snow

Install was easy. You need to be careful of how you have the intake tube clocked, as if it's rotated too far counter clockwise it'll rub against a metal tube on the motor and mar the finish on the IE tube. I wish they'd enclosed the filter completely by extending the heat shield to wall off the battery.

It does sound pretty killer, I'll see if I can get some sound clips of it tomorrow.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Install was easy. You need to be careful of how you have the intake tube clocked, as if it's rotated too far counter clockwise it'll rub against a metal tube on the motor and mar the finish on the IE tube. I wish they'd enclosed the filter completely by extending the heat shield to wall off the battery.

It does sound pretty killer, I'll see if I can get some sound clips of it tomorrow.
Yes. Sounds clips!

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
Haven't been driving the car, I screwed up my left ankle royally and can't operate the clutch.

dmals

Passed Driver's Ed
Did anyone who pre-ordered through BMP get their intake yet?

Nope, nothing yet. I have asked twice about it and I'm just given the same answer of Awaiting IE to send us a shipment then we will send the orders out. Pretty frustrating not to get a straight forward answer to what the delay is but i guess that is what comes with the pre order sale.

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
Add that to the list of reasons to get a DSG.

Ha! Nope. I don't regret getting a 6MT at all. The DSG is a great transmission but at the end of the day it's a fancy automatic. I like the engagement of a manual transmission. If I lived somewhere that had more traffic, I'd bite the bullet and get a DSG but I don't

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Nope, nothing yet. I have asked twice about it and I'm just given the same answer of Awaiting IE to send us a shipment then we will send the orders out. Pretty frustrating not to get a straight forward answer to what the delay is but i guess that is what comes with the pre order sale.

That's annoying. They made it sound like if you preordered they would ship on the 8th or shortly after. What's the point of preordering in this case? I'm not going to raise hell, cause BMP usually has great customer service, but this is annoying