GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering Gen3 Mk7 Intake (New)

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Don't know if anyone saw this yet. Didn't see any discussion threads on it.

https://performancebyie.com/products/ie-intake-vw-mk7-audi-8v-tsi

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
pretty cool. i have the gen 2 (i guess?) open intake like this but without the full airdam. sounds amazing. obviously upgrading the intake has been proven on quite a few counts to not improve HP over modding the stock one so i don't think this really adds any value.

docwyte

Go Kart Champion
I installed it this past monday. So far I really like it. I know it's probably all in my head but the car does seem to pull harder now.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
I installed it this past monday. So far I really like it. I know it's probably all in my head but the car does seem to pull harder now.

How was the install, easy? Everything fit good?

I was hoping mine would arrive for last weekend, we had beautiful weather in the 60's. This weekend, cold and snow

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The first thing it said on their website was "gain over 10 HP + with tuning". You could skip getting that, save the money, get a drop in filter and remove the snow grate and then gain a lot more than 10+ HP from tuning. If they meant gain 10 + HP after already being tuned I doubt that it would be much of any improvement over the drop in filter and removing the snow grate.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
I pre-ordered it (without the CF cover). It was $315 on BMP tuning. I thought I'd have it by now since they shipped on the 8th, but still no shipping info :(

Will report back once installed
I ordered mine on the 9th and still hasn't shipped. I contacted sales and said that I'll most likely get in on the next wave of intakes, expecting to ship mid-February.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I just took mine off a couple nights ago... lasted about 2 months on my car at most haha. (previous version) between my car being a 19 and not having a hoodliner and the way thier velocity stack sounds it’s just WAY too noisy for my liking... I can say you can feel that the spool doesn’t seem as peppy without it but other than that butt is identical as my factory with a drop in... and my IATs are about 3 degrees lower with stock consistently.

will be listing for sale soon. Lol

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
you going to be able to do any before/after dynos or compare on the dyno vs stock intake with the hood closed?
I could but I don't have any dyno time allocated this year, as far as tuning goes I think I'm done with this car :). What I'm likely going to do is record IAT with both closed and open modes of the intake at some track days this year though.

I'm replacing my APR intake after it was shown that the APR flow rate is only marginally better than stock air box with IE's being single digits within the best WRT CFM air flow.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
I ordered mine on the 9th and still hasn't shipped. I contacted sales and said that I'll most likely get in on the next wave of intakes, expecting to ship mid-February.

Did you order from BMP as well? I shot them an email a couple days ago. The answer they gave me was that they hadn't received the intakes from IE yet, and they will ship it out as soon as they arrive