GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In the market for a bike?

tmaslove

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Good evening,

I’m not sure if this is allowed and if it’s not, I apologize in advance.

If you’re into cycling and you’re in the market for a new bike, I’m sure you’re aware that finding a bike right now is close to impossible. I work for a large known store in South Miami, FL and sell bikes for a living (currently lol). I can check our system and see if that specific bike we have it in stock and you can purchase it through me.

We carry brands like Specialized, Cannondale, Pinarello, BMC, Fuji, Quintanaroo, Bianchi, Giant, Dohan, SE, GT and a few other smaller brands

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Good evening,

I’m not sure if this is allowed and if it’s not, I apologize in advance.

If you’re into cycling and you’re in the market for a new bike, I’m sure you’re aware that finding a bike right now is close to impossible. I work for a large known store in South Miami, FL and sell bikes for a living (currently lol). I can check our system and see if that specific bike we have it in stock and you can purchase it through me.

We carry brands like Specialized, Cannondale, Pinarello, BMC, Fuji, Quintanaroo, Bianchi, Giant, Dohan, SE, GT and a few other smaller brands

Make sure your Big-S rep is cool with you slanging on the web. I know they used to have big objections to that in the past.

tmaslove

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Make sure your Big-S rep is cool with you slanging on the web. I know they used to have big objections to that in the past.
No problem at all.
I’ll be making the sale through our POS but we can discuss anything here without a problem.

I can link our website so you can see more or less what we carry or have in stock but I feel like that’s promoting which can get this thread deleted

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
No problem at all.
I’ll be making the sale through our POS but we can discuss anything here without a problem.

I can link our website so you can see more or less what we carry or have in stock but I feel like that’s promoting which can get this thread deleted

No worries. One of my groomsmen was until very recently a VP at Specialized, we had a conversation about why they don’t allow online sales... just want to make sure a LBS is safe!

tmaslove

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
No worries. One of my groomsmen was until very recently a VP at Specialized, we had a conversation about why they don’t allow online sales... just want to make sure a LBS is safe!
Specialized is a pain in the ass. They don’t allow shipping on their of the year bikes. There’s a loophole if you go bike store to bike store but both stores have to Ok it because Specialized lol.

Lmk if you’re looking for something

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Can you get a 2000 Specialized TJ Lavin Vegas? Had one when I was 15, and a bit nostalgic for it. I live right around the corner from a skate park, and would love to break some appendages!

1616714578546.png