GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

~~IN STOCK NEW SPEC~~ WedsSport TC-105X 18x8.5 +38 5x112 (VW/AUDI)

Aristocrat Autosport

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Hey guys, Anthony Narciso here with Aristocrat Autosport. We have our custom +38 offset spec of the TC105X available IN STOCK. We are the only dealer carrying this spec. Perfect flush fitment and clears RS3/Golf R Brakes no problem.

TC-105X 18x8.5 +38 5x112
Pricing - $2348
Clears RS3/TTRS/GOLF R Calipers

Aristocrat Autosport Poster.png

SNAP FINANCING AVAILABLE
PM with your CELL # if you're interested in an application

Message me direct IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AristocratAutosport/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aristocrat_autosport/
CALL OR TEXT: 714-735-8585
Email: Sales@AristocratAutosport.com

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Anthony, sorry but I can't resist because I have that fitment on my GTI, with different wheel specs. I ask if you are sure of those wheel specs. I ask because my first set of wheels were indeed 8.5 wide with a 35 offset (3mm difference of more poke than what you are listing here), and they nowhere near cleared my fenders, they in fact stuck out over a inch and a half past my front fenders. I wondered if the wheels were boxed incorrectly, but they were indeed stamped 18x8.5 +35 by Rotiform. Below is a picture of my fitment with the wheels that did fit. They are 18x8 (NOT 8.5) with an effective offset of +34. Wheel is +44 and I have a 10mm H&R spacer, so +34 effective. I see your pictures above and I see it fits, I just don't believe the specs because fitment mimics mine with your wheel being half inch wider. Tires are 225 wide BTW. 235's rubbed.

91709.jpg

Aristocrat Autosport

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Anthony, sorry but I can't resist because I have that fitment on my GTI, with different wheel specs. I ask if you are sure of those wheel specs. I ask because my first set of wheels were indeed 8.5 wide with a 35 offset (3mm difference of more poke than what you are listing here), and they nowhere near cleared my fenders, they in fact stuck out over a inch and a half past my front fenders. I wondered if the wheels were boxed incorrectly, but they were indeed stamped 18x8.5 +35 by Rotiform. Below is a picture of my fitment with the wheels that did fit. They are 18x8 (NOT 8.5) with an effective offset of +34. Wheel is +44 and I have a 10mm H&R spacer, so +34 effective. I see your pictures above and I see it fits, I just don't believe the specs because fitment mimics mine with your wheel being half inch wider. Tires are 225 wide BTW. 235's rubbed.

View attachment 221930
Hey,

The Blue GTI Rabbit is in fact running the 18x8.5 +38 with a 245/40r18 tire.

He isn't running into any rubbing issues.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Hey,

The Blue GTI Rabbit is in fact running the 18x8.5 +38 with a 245/40r18 tire.

He isn't running into any rubbing issues.
That is crazy because I couldn't even lower my car off the jack with that spec, the tire caught the fender and wouldn't allow any more upward travel, 235 tire as well. I guess Rotiform stamped those wheels incorrectly? If I had to guess, they were more like a +20 or 25 offset.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
That is crazy because I couldn't even lower my car off the jack with that spec, the tire caught the fender and wouldn't allow any more upward travel, 235 tire as well. I guess Rotiform stamped those wheels incorrectly? If I had to guess, they were more like a +20 or 25 offset.
🤔

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP