GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In need of help and advice!!

Sambo14

Hello people I'm new to this site and was just After a reasonably priced intake for my golf also a bov too.. With it been my my first car I'm quite keen to have the "whoooosh"noise haha also thinking of getting remapped at end on the year any recommendations?? Cheers guys

Golf mk VII oryx white with performance pack with 19" Santiago wheels,dynaudio,advanced telephone connection,discover navigation/radio system,Vienna leather upholstery..

RedHotVAG

Ready to race!
Hello people I'm new to this site and was just After a reasonably priced intake for my golf also a bov too.. With it been my my first car I'm quite keen to have the "whoooosh"noise haha also thinking of getting remapped at end on the year any recommendations?? Cheers guys

Golf mk VII oryx white with performance pack with 19" Santiago wheels,dynaudio,advanced telephone connection,discover navigation/radio system,Vienna leather upholstery..

Just get the intake, there's plenty of whoosh noise with just an intake and without a BOV. I have the APR intake, it's great!

Andi@etektuning

Passed Driver's Ed
An intake would be a great way to go. Look into the GFB DV+ diverter valve also, it's an awesome upgrade to the stock diverter valve and has a great sound. It's not a "whoooooosh" but more like a sneeze! I have it on my car and I love it. Here's a couple of links for reference: GFB DV+ Diverter Valve & APR MK7 Carbonio Intake System

Last edited: