GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Improved Gas Mileage?

TimGTI

Car(s)
2019 GTI Autobahn
Apparently, my engine is now fully broken in and my mileage has increased a bit:

This is what my VW app is currently reporting for my current range. I even refreshed and still get this number!

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
VW CarNet is trash...............

Apparently, my engine is now fully broken in and my mileage has increased a bit:

This is what my VW app is currently reporting for my current range. I even refreshed and still get this number!

When it first came out it was actually pretty good, had it on my car for free 6 months when i bought it new. I recently bought it again (even after seeing the negative reviews on it) for my kid's Golf, as she was leaving for college 3 hours away and I wanted to make sure her driving safety\security was good to go (not to mention to make sure i got Health reports on her car so she doesn't blow it up with lack of maintenance). Anyways, it takes forever and a day to even connect to CarNet, most of the time it just drops the connection all together, and YES gives crazy readings like that on MPGs...

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
A horrible app that has a ridiculous cost. GM provides OnStar app for free.

scofies

A horrible app that has a ridiculous cost. GM provides OnStar app for free.
Yeah, I wish I hadn't purchased it for a year. I got it mostly to check the GPS location of my car when it was new, and also reminders if I forgot to lock it. How that's I've had the car for a few months I haven't used it in like two months.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
This is why you only use the in car mileage calculator. Mine seems determined to tell me I can go 410 miles on a full tank in my R. Best Ive ever done is 350.