GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Immigrants

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Don't know if anyone else is noticing, but there seem to be quite few more GTIs/Rs popping up in the Upstate SC area lately. Lots of different ones and in places (aka, driveways) that they haven't been before. Guess the Rabbits are multiplying šŸ˜. Hopefully some have found this forum. If so, introduce yourself. And welcome.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I love seeing more MQB cars around, near Charlotte thereā€™s a ton.

I canā€™t wait for cars & coffee or some kind of racing to attend...might have to plan some indoor Karting

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Mk7's are finally really coming down in price. The people that couldn't really get them new...are picking them up now. The So Cal Facebook pages got new members joining every day. Mostly asking about tunes and suspension.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My son lives up there too and has my old 18 GTI S. Do you guys have meets. I have another buddy they just got out of the Navy and moved up there with a mk6 R.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Sure, we can do meets. Bring your mask.
1596334205517.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then keep the masks there as well?

Our meets require them where I live too. He was just giving the requirement to show up to the meets, not being stupid. You're comment was stupid and unnecessary.

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Our meets require them where I live too. He was just giving the requirement to show up to the meets, not b being stupid. You're comment was stupid and unnecessary.
Take it easy fanboy it was a bit of humor. Calling someone you donā€™t know ā€œstupidā€ seems a bit unnecessary as well , and quite a bit childish if you ask me. Reel it in a bit. Sorry if you got triggered by my humor.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Saw 3 more "new" ones to my area over the weekend. A Tornado Red, Iron Blue, and White Silver. Welcome, welcome, and welcome.

Bearded Zeus

Car(s)
17' S
Hello, I just moved to the Greenville area 3 months ago and was wondering if any of you have suggestions on where to get some coilovers installed.