GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Immigrants

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Vintage Auto on Pine Knoll Dr. in G-ville is a very good all around shop specializing in VWs. They do great work and are reasonable.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
In TR for the weekend. Any drives or gtg’s? Would like to hit some nearby mountain roads later today, any suggestions other than 276 up to Caesars?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
We (wife and I) are headed up to Cashiers NC for a coffee at a great little place called Buck's Coffee Shop (how original 😁) About an hour and half from Greenville up some pretty nice twisty roads right off Cherokee Foothills Highway (SC11). Taking the GLI though, she doesn't do well when I hit the mountain roads with the GTI;). If you do head up 276, keep going and head to Brevard/Mills River NC and take in Sierra Nevada. Flatbread pizza and Crazy LittleThing IPA are dynamite.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
My wife on mountain roads in the GTI 🤢 Thanks for the heads up on the brewery!

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
The Coffee (edit: Buck's Coffee CAFE. Sounds more Euro 😁).
IMG_0919.jpg

The View (Lake Jocassee)

IMG_0921.jpg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Didn’t get to Brevard but went to Cedar Mountain and back on 276, and then did it 2 more times, lol. Stopped to take in the views along the way each time.
7D977C3B-4689-49C7-BC81-5C0D1D615074.jpeg

Attachments

• 99573EA9-A261-4008-9652-CD9E1648D00B.jpeg
    99573EA9-A261-4008-9652-CD9E1648D00B.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 95

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Beautiful. It was nice out today.

Just an FYI, we are planning the Sierra Nevada outing in 4 weeks (Sept. 19). Might do an AirBNB in Brevard to keep driving at a minimum after SN (I will have a DD though;)).

Last edited:

lucianoburgio

Car(s)
Golf GTi
Don't know if anyone else is noticing, but there seem to be quite few more GTIs/Rs popping up in the Upstate SC area lately. Lots of different ones and in places (aka, driveways) that they haven't been before. Guess the Rabbits are multiplying 😁. Hopefully some have found this forum. If so, introduce yourself. And welcome.

I’m one of those. I live in Cheraw, SC. I got my 17’ GTi mt6 in September

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
We drive a red '17 Golf Wolfsburg 5M in the Columbia, SC area. We might become a two Golf family if I get a '21 GTI SE in the spring.