GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Immature kids and their BOVs

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
when I get my dad's '29 Ford, I'll come out Drew and show them some real burbles.......

Nice! Yeah, I'm due to get my dad's '68 Firebird that I helped him build from the ground up while I was still living at home in Jersey and before I left for the military, which was ages ago. The engine is fully built but he's never had it on the dyno so don't know how much power it's making. Doesn't matter because once I get it, I'm going to give it tons of boost with one or two big ass snails!

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
My car has the EQT burble tune, but the pops are muffled nicely (Magnaflow catback) and it doesn't crackle at all. Sounds rather subtle just tooling around and not too ricey to me.
It gets loud when accelerating hard, so I turn it off for those occasions.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
My car has the EQT burble tune, but the pops are muffled nicely (Magnaflow catback) and it doesn't crackle at all. Sounds rather subtle just tooling around and not too ricey to me.
It gets loud when accelerating hard, so I turn it off for those occasions.

I do miss my Magnaflow catback on my mk6 GTI. It was paired with a EuroJet downpipe. When I had the K04 APR tune, I had natural backfire while the car was warming up, but went away as soon as it was. That was perfect for me because I got just enough crackle for that warm up period and then went away. I felt like the crackle was just to keep myself giddy and not enough to bother anyone and once warmed up, I certainly didn't bother anyone else with it.

The Magnaflow exhaust was also perfect in my mind because it wasn't all that loud but gave enough to know you're in a modified car at normal speeds/warmup and if I ever got on it, it provided the right sound for the moment, lol.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nice! Yeah, I'm due to get my dad's '68 Firebird that I helped him build from the ground up while I was still living at home in Jersey and before I left for the military, which was ages ago. The engine is fully built but he's never had it on the dyno so don't know how much power it's making. Doesn't matter because once I get it, I'm going to give it tons of boost with one or two big ass snails!
awwww yeah! I've been eyeing putting a blower on the '29 and gear it for driving......we shall see

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Streetracers calling other immature..........ironic lol. Let them have their fun. Most of y’all never went to a HIN. BOV was the soundtrack that went with the JINCO jeans

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Streetracers calling other immature..........ironic lol. Let them have their fun. Most of y’all never went to a HIN. BOV was the soundtrack that went with the JINCO jeans
no I in JNCO. don't forget about the anchor blue huge cut jeans and dragon ball Z / ZUM speed shirts.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch