NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
wow thats one crazy Russian. Regaurdless of the wreckless driving and just plain stupidity, that guy has some serious skill to pull a huge range rover through that kind of traffic. I'm amazed he didn't get stopped. Crazy video game driving.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
wow thats one crazy Russian. Regaurdless of the wreckless driving and just plain stupidity, that guy has some serious skill to pull a huge range rover through that kind of traffic. I'm amazed he didn't get stopped. Crazy video game driving.

agreed but hes definitely gonna kill himself and other people one day. i dont care if you have to skill to do that or not. you should never drive like that on public roads

ossmosisjones

For the Horde!!
Car(s)
2008 GTi
Soooooo.... No one here has ever driven in Naples then? Cause that would be pretty standard there. Well...Italy as a whole is pretty crazy.

BinaryPie

Moar Fast!
Soooooo.... No one here has ever driven in Naples then? Cause that would be pretty standard there. Well...Italy as a whole is pretty crazy.

x2 I went to italy for a week and even the taxi we were in from the airport was crazy.

I think its because there is so much else going on that traffic lows just aren't enforced as often as they are here in the states. So people do crazy stuff.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
The worst part is that its not even a car... its a huge friggen Land Rover

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Yeah... not to many people are not going to yield to a 6000 land yacht

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I drive like that on the weekends, saturday morning traffic you know

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion

Ha, Italy absolutly love it, I was in sicilly(sp), and the whole traffic come to a complete stop (both side) because some dude deceided that he is going to go on the opposit direction since everyone on his side was waitting for a red light

Scharf

It's all fun and games until one of your tires blow, and you're doing that shit.

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
russians blyat!

im living in italy for the next three years and its absolute crazy-ness here. Traffic laws are observed not followed. Cops dont care. People dont care. But coming from north jersey, it sure is fcukin scary.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I don't see that as having skill as much as just being a dick.

x2 seriously.
This guy is a total jerk off.
Russian police should use his you tube clips and arrest him on attempted manslaughter ( a bit extreme, but he does deserve it, after all he's using his car as a weapon at this point).