GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If You Could Order Again, What Options or Car would you Choose?

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Haven't ordered yet and will be coming from Mexico.
Definitely be a 2 door 1.8T, hoping that VW will see the light and offer cloth seating
if not may look for a totaled GTI and do a seat swap. Also need to finalize the paint color, can't seem to decide between NIGHT BLUE, PLATNUM GREY METALIC, and
REFLEX SILVER.

manfriday

Ready to race!
I would buy a vowel and swap the I for an O. I had a chance to buy a GTO and for the stupidest of reasons said no. I now have a GTI. If I could have one thing it would be either dual port injection or clarification that carbon buildup is not a problem

CjHoop

Passed Driver's Ed
I had to pick a in house stock model unfortunately as I was in desperate need of a car. I got a basic Reflex silver SE manual. If I could order one I would have ordered lighting and pp. Either way I'm happy and ill see if the dealer can upgrade the halogens. At this point I wouldn't care for the cost, as long as it's professional oem... no replicas. #firstpost

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
The only one I miss from my MK6 is rear view camera and would probably add it if I re spec'd my GTD. I'm very happy with Keyless and the winter pack. 6 months in and I still haven't had to re fill the washer reservoir.

There is plenty more options I'd like, but weighing up cost versus relative benefits of the options is something we could all argue about till the cows come home.

Rapp - If you order the R, spec the 19" Pretoria wheels. IMO the design of the standard wheels really lets the car down, they have more than a passing resemblance to the wheels I had on my 1990 Nova SR :eek:

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
The only one I miss from my MK6 is rear view camera and would probably add it if I re spec'd my GTD. I'm very happy with Keyless and the winter pack. 6 months in and I still haven't had to re fill the washer reservoir.

There is plenty more options I'd like, but weighing up cost versus relative benefits of the options is something we could all argue about till the cows come home.

Rapp - If you order the R, spec the 19" Pretoria wheels. IMO the design of the standard wheels really lets the car down, they have more than a passing resemblance to the wheels I had on my 1990 Nova SR :eek:

I know what you mean Nova SR :D. Was that when we all use to fit Stereos?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That takes me back. Fond memories of my 205 Gti's!!