GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you could have any other Mk, what would it be?

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I've owned two Passats (B4V and an NMS) and a Golf MK IV prior to the Mk7 GTI.

I will give a another vote to the MK IV. A perfect size and one of the prettier night dash layouts I've driven. The blue/red combo was sweet. Mine was a TDI, hence the 4700 rpm redline:

Jon2

Ready to race!

NickC

Ready to race!
Definitely a MK1, it's the only MK I haven't owned other than MK4 which I never really cared for. I also really like a clean MK3.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I've had 16 Volkswagen, every generation of watercooled with the exception of Mk5 (girls car in my eyes). Four door mk1 Rabbit is still my favorite, but the mk7 is an amazing daily and practical for my young family/56 mile a day commute

If it wasn't for two diesel trucks, a big slow SUV (wife's, I hate it) and a RHD Cherokee (wife's work car) clogging up my driveway I'd still own a mk1. I'm garage space limited since we moved so only my gti gets a garage spot till I save up to build a pole barn

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
My MKIV GTI

I loved that car with a passion.

Followed closely by a Mint Green MKII GTI since I grew up with that generation and that color was my favorite!

1SLOW2.01

Ready to race!
I want/need a MK1. So far (between Jettas and Golf/GTIs) I have had 2 MK3s, 1 MK4, 2 MK5's, and a MK7. I would eventually like to own one of each generation.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
I want/need a MK1. So far (between Jettas and Golf/GTIs) I have had 2 MK3s, 1 MK4, 2 MK5's, and a MK7. I would eventually like to own one of each generation.

I've owned 2 MK3s, an S2, MK4R32, MK4 Jetta, MK5 GTI, MK6 GTI, & about 6 MK1s but never an MK2.

Wish I could get my hands on a Rallye Golf