GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If anyone is looking for a VW related job...

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Interesting... That was a long read haha. Thanks for taking the time to type all that up!

dosjockey

Go Kart Champion
Interesting... That was a long read haha. Thanks for taking the time to type all that up!

No worries, it doesn't bother me at all. :)

It's one of those "believe what you want" things, but either way people should be careful.

Privacy is easily given away, but impossible to regain.

cblock406

Ready to race!
What a weird thread. I've purchased their products first hand and I, as well as many others in the BMW community, appreciate the quality products they brought to an under-served BMW market. Great products, prices and service have helped them easily cement an excellent reputation. Maybe someone that isn't as "intelligent" as dosjockey wrote the job ad, big deal. The VW community is lucky they finally have Apex's support.

Last edited:

dosjockey

Go Kart Champion
What a weird thread. I've purchased their products first hand and I, as well as many others in the BMW community, appreciate the quality products they brought to an under-served BMW market. Great products, prices and service have helped them easily cement an excellent reputation. Maybe someone that isn't as "intelligent" as dosjockey wrote the job ad, big deal. The VW community is lucky they finally have Apex's support.

Send them a resume, then.