GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE rolling anti lag

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
That's far different than a tune. I've had nothing, but fun come from their tunes. I've been running their Trueflex Stage 2 on e85 and my car is going healthy and and much faster.
Is it? If you can't trust them to build a motor properly, then why should anybody trust them with a tune especially since they just started created tunes for this platform. I know I wouldn't and a lot of people don't as well.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Post logs 👍 what's f'd about their tunes?

When they released their first tunes, the timing and boost curves were hot garbage. They knocked through the whole pull.. badly.. again and again and again. I think they have since revised their tunes and may be okay? But no pro tuner should be allowed to release garbage like that. I would NEVER trust a tuning company that released shit like that.

scrllock

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 4.02.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 4.02.33 PM.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 114

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Imagine I'm too dumb to know what I'm looking at. Not everyone is as smart as we are... 😬
whatever they're doing with their fuel and airflow, it's causing quite a bit of knock with just 9 degrees of ignition timing and 14psi. those are relatively mild numbers even for pump gas, so if the engine is knocking that badly to require that much timing pull, they fucked it up bad. I think the story here is that this person ended up using even better fuel than the tune called for on this log, which makes it even more egregious.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
What's the boost there though? seems like driver is letting off?
This - it just jumps up like that when you let off is my guess...I can't see anyone running that much advance in a forced-induction car....that's NA territory.