GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE rolling anti lag

noluck289

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Mk7 gti
what’s everyone’s thoughts on this? i’m curious as to why no other tuner does this. is this just not something that can be done on the cobb accessport?

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
:unsure:...:rolleyes:......🍿

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I'd stay away from IE. They'll blow your motor and then turn their back on you. And make fun of you after
You can do all of that with the open source patches, but for free.

RAL has been out for a while but not very many people are messing with it, especially after the IE debacle.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My buddy that they fucked over decided after a year it wasn't worth pursuing because they were never going to step up and his lawyer told him there's no way to prove in court either way so it would never get settled because judges are idiots and don't know anything about cars.

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
My buddy that they fucked over decided after a year it wasn't worth pursuing because they were never going to step up and his lawyer told him there's no way to prove in court either way so it would never get settled because judges are idiots and don't know anything about cars.
This was from the anti lag f up?

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Thanks. This sealed the deal for me. Want flex tune (not available from IE for 2019 yet) and with the home flashing and larger local support I was leaning to them. Guess I’ll be going United motorsports instead.

Mk7guitar

Car(s)
2016 Golf R
No. A built motor he bought from them that was garbage
That's far different than a tune. I've had nothing, but fun come from their tunes. I've been running their Trueflex Stage 2 on e85 and my car is going healthy and and much faster.