GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I think the tranny went

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Not to mention they're miserable to drive on the street lol
I know of one guy with a MK7 R that had FFE put in a dogbox and the guy was DD his R all the time. 2 years later, iirc, they were trashed and he needed all new gears. Then his dumbass had the audacity to complain and bash FFE for it. People like that shouldn't be allowed to mod their cars.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
you can change your boxers now
Dude, no word of a lie, I thought the tranny went, I booked an appointment to see a Passat GT and an Audi A4 this afternoon. I wasn't going to get rid of the GTI, I was gonna keep it to do hoodrat shit with.

Daks wears thongs on backwards. Don't ask me how I know. It's a sight that has been burned into my brain, unfortunately.
It's like a baby's hand holding an apple.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I know of one guy with a MK7 R that had FFE put in a dogbox and the guy was DD his R all the time. 2 years later, iirc, they were trashed and he needed all new gears. Then his dumbass had the audacity to complain and bash FFE for it. People like that shouldn't be allowed to mod their cars.
i'm kidding, no one wants a dogbox. except that one sperg who won't shut up about how hot his brake rotors get at THE TRACK on all of the FB groups.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I know from experience. 78 mph in my old B5 Passat....TB tensioner disintegrated, snapping valves and melting them on the head. RIP.

Dude, no word of a lie, I thought the tranny went, I booked an appointment to see a Passat GT and an Audi A4 this afternoon. I wasn't going to get rid of the GTI, I was gonna keep it to do hoodrat shit with.