GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Have An Itch For Car Meets And Shows

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
NY Folks, I’m bored. I’ve been struggling to find any sort of good car meet recently. New kids keep blowing up the spots and i rarely hear any about any import related shows as well.

Can anyone guide me towards a group that holds either?

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I was thinking somewhere in the vicinity of NY/ LI, but if anything ill look into that

GTI RobG

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
I did check it out and it was great! There was a bit of everything there. I parked in the spectator lot since I didn’t k ow what was up but will show my car next week, or whenever I go next. My 17 yr old son came too and he loved it. Lots of great cars and very friendly people. There were a bunch of GTIs there as well.

Last edited:

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
I did check it out and it was great! There was a bit of everything there. I parked in the spectator lot since I didn’t k ow what was up but will show my car next week, or whenever I go next. My 17 yr old son came too and he loved it. Lots of great cars and very friendly people. There were a bunch of GTIs there as well.
Yea, it's a cool spot. Let me know the next time you head out there. I usually park in the spectator lot myself...lol.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yea, it's a cool spot. Let me know the next time you head out there. I usually park in the spectator lot myself...lol.

Ill be going on the 28th. Do they have spots in the show for Euros/ imports or nah?

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
You basically go where they tell you to go, but it was all pretty random. Apparently you can make a request but all the cars you want to be parked next to need to arrive at the same time and be in line together.

I might be out. Softball playoffs take priority :ROFLMAO: