GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate people…

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I spend an inordinate amount of time on instaface.. my explore page commonly has food things on it.

I hate the ones where its someone that starts/ends things with eating and reacting to "how good it tastes". I hate people who are loud eaters too.

cb1111

Yeah, but then he'd look like a nerd 🤣 🤣

I fully agree there's no excuse for speakerphone though. Can get a pair of Zhong Zhong bluetooth earbuds for under $20...
I remember when the little in-ear headsets first came out (2001'ish?) and back then cellphones weren't as common as today and you'd always think that people were talking to themselves.

I hate holding the phone up to my ear so these things are great. I used a set of Jaybirds for awhile, but the cord between the two was a little annoying and the microphone was an afterthought and always sounded odd on the other side. For $27, this is a steal.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ok, I hate when people are turning into a multi lane road and pull out into any lane but the closest lane. You should pull into the lane closest and use your signal if you want to pull into the next lane, and again, to move to the next lane.

Pulling out across 3 lanes should be punishable by swift kicks to the gonads.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Ok, I hate when people are turning into a multi lane road and pull out into any lane but the closest lane. You should pull into the lane closest and use your signal if you want to pull into the next lane, and again, to move to the next lane.

Pulling out across 3 lanes should be punishable by swift kicks to the gonads.
My favorite is when they turn wide and go across multiple lanes, and then come back to the inside lane cutting you off. All without signals of course.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My favorite is when they turn wide and go across multiple lanes, and then come back to the inside lane cutting you off. All without signals of course.
Every old person in FL and going as slow as possible while doing it. It's so dangerous.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I dislike how GM vehicles turn on the backup lights when the doors are unlocked. Annoying AF in parking lots.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
IME those are almost always the assholes that also ran the red light/stop sign first