GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate people…

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I hate when people park like shit. Not like riding the line, but missing it entirely.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I have a thing about talking on the phone - I CANT STAND holding my phone up to my ear. It hurts my arm to hold it up like that, and it’s just awkward and annoying. I talk exclusively on speaker phone - unless I am at work in which case I use my ear buds with mic.
bruh get a gym membership or do some push ups at least

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It kinda makes me laugh more tha. Anything. I am just flabbergasted at how bad people are at driving lol
I saw a zl1 intentionally take 2 spots the other day, and I wasn't even mad. I don't want to park next to that damn thing, the doors are longer than a football field and the drivers are fat asses. It's a guaranteed door ding to even park in the same parking lot as a Camaro.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I saw a zl1 intentionally take 2 spots the other day, and I wasn't even mad. I don't want to park next to that damn thing, the doors are longer than a football field and the drivers are fat asses. It's a guaranteed door ding to even park in the same parking lot as a Camaro.
He’s looking out for everyone else’s well being?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I hate people every time i go to walmart. Hard to pinpoint why

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
alright here's one... used to happen at work all the time.

Popular TV show airs, and is available on a streaming service after the premiere. I'll use Bob's burgers as reference here but thats just for example.

Guy wants to talk about it, asks group of peers "did anyone catch the new bob's burgers? I thought it was shocking when XYZ happened" Doesn't let anyone object or say "no spoilers". offers lame ass "oh im sorry i didn't know". This happens every week for months at a time. Motherfucker, you're not sorry. give people time to say no spoilers or give time to walk away at least.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I just remembered I had a roommate that didn't know how to use a phone. He didn't even put it on speaker, but he would point the bottom of it towards his mouth whenever he was speaking... Then he would raise it back up to his ear to listen. Bro, the microphone still works if it's vertical.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I just remembered I had a roommate that didn't know how to use a phone. He didn't even put it on speaker, but he would point the bottom of it towards his mouth whenever he was speaking... Then he would raise it back up to his ear to listen. Bro, the microphone still works if it's vertical.
That’s some real Neanderthal shit

cb1111

I have a thing about talking on the phone - I CANT STAND holding my phone up to my ear. It hurts my arm to hold it up like that, and it’s just awkward and annoying. I talk exclusively on speaker phone - unless I am at work in which case I use my ear buds with mic.
The Jabra Talk 45 is a great refurbished deal here https://www.jabra.com/deals#?pfs=discountedprice-desc for $27.

The Jabra page loads very slowly and in parts, so you need to be patient - the Jabra 45 is, of course, the last entry. I bought two and love them.

I have a Jabra 750 speaker in my home office for teams calls, the talk 45 connected to my two cell phones and a Poly 4320 headset at my office office.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The Jabra Talk 45 is a great refurbished deal here https://www.jabra.com/deals#?pfs=discountedprice-desc for $27.

The Jabra page loads very slowly and in parts, so you need to be patient - the Jabra 45 is, of course, the last entry. I bought two and love them.

I have a Jabra 750 speaker in my home office for teams calls, the talk 45 connected to my two cell phones and a Poly 4320 headset at my office office.

Yeah, but then he'd look like a nerd 🤣 🤣

I fully agree there's no excuse for speakerphone though. Can get a pair of Zhong Zhong bluetooth earbuds for under $20...